Monday, June 22, 2009

"MONA LISA'S SMILE"

have u ever heard of "Mona Lisa's smile" ??
i never did ,
but i knew ,what is was , the day i met u!
they say,
its rare ,few know about it ,
and even among those who know about it,
few get to see it ,
so what does it mean ??
it means ,
that I'm the luckiest guy on earth ,
cause I've witnessed it more ,
than any other known mortal has ,
and felt its magic ,
and never ,does it fail ,
to cast its charm over me ,
and i keep falling for it ,
over and over again ,
and never get tired of its effects ;
at all!


have you any idea ,
what you've done to me ??
your grace is mystic ,
whenever I think of you,
I'm reduced to the state of a beaming fool ,
smiling , all day long ,
even when I'm at my worst ,
because ,just the thought of you,
can cause me to forget my sorrow ,
whatever its reason,big or small,
and strive to survive ,
and get through the day !
no matter how hard it has been ,
or how pessimistic my chances seem,

you do realize ,
you've caused me to act , entirely love stoned,
and never feel bad about it ,
i never knew i had it within me ,
to become someone else ,
to barley recognize myself ,
cause when I'm around you,
i hardly know who i am ,
all i know is i like the person i become ,
for ,u don't know how crazy u drive that person,
when you show him ,
your, "Mona Lisa's smile "

have ,you ever realized ,
how blue ,the skies become ,
how bright the nights seem ;with their stars
twinkling like fairies dancing away,
how fresh the air seems ,and,
how vibrant colours look ,
how music ,seems to form suddenly,
out of nothingness,
how the world seems suddenly alive,
vibrant , full of zest and zeal ,
and how happiness seems to erupt from within me,
when you show me your
"Mona Lisa's smile "

your the last of your kind ,
my dear Mona Lisa,
whenever you are around me ,
u always bring utter and pure bliss,
and ,whenever you are within, the sphere of my existence ,
I'm forever elevated and ,in another higher dimension,
you are, always and will eternally be in my heart,
the power you have over me is unbreakable ,
if this is what they mean ,
when they talk about the supremacy of ,
"the Mona Lisa's smile" ,
know that,I'm thoroughly,completely and heavily under its enchantmeant,
and I'm never ever letting you go,
whether you like it or not ,
and i am forever yours ,
just promise you'll never leave ,
cause you don't realize ,
how you steel my heart
and take my breath away ,
every single time that you show me your ,
"Mona Lisa's smile "


as usual this is again based on my friend's "lovestory" ! :)

No comments: